Monday, February 17, 2014

Sick Day

I guess Sunday was too much of a stress for Tricity... She was acting better, but as of Monday morning, she's coughing and gagging again. I'm keeping her home for a sick day, so she has one more day to recover from this bronchitis and her ear infection. I doubt her ear infection bothers her much. It's the constant coughing that she's sick and tired of, and I don't blame her!

We slept most of the day, and she played on the 3DS and Wii until Adam finally came home. He was late getting home because he was helping Buddy move a few more things. I feel sorry for her, and I hope she gets to feeling better  :-( I need to send her to school tomorrow so she doesn't get in trouble for missing any more days (she already missed 3 days this quarter from being sick a couple of weeks back), so I really hope she's feeling better tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment