Monday, February 10, 2014

Dream: My Family is Made of Legos!

I had a dream the other night (Sunday night, Monday morning) about Legos... Not because they new Lego movie just came out. That really had nothing to do with it. It's because Tricity has gotten into Harry Potter recently, and she found the Harry Potter Lego game for years 1-4, and she's been constantly playing it, which means I've been having to help her, so I've been playing it, and I've started playing my own game on it, so I've been playing the game the most. And of course when you do something all day, it's in your dreams, too!

Usually when I dream, it's in 1st person point of view. USUALLY it is, but sometimes it's not. In this dream, I was watching everything happening like as if I were playing on the 3DS and watching me play the game or something... It was me, Tricity, and my niece Jolie. Little Lego me had to go around our Lego house and pick up Lego coins like you do in most Lego games. I think they call them tokens, but we all know they're coins... Anyway, the more coins I got, the more presents I was able to buy for the girls. That's all I was collecting coins for, was to buy them stuff.

That's all I really remember about the dream. It was just interesting to me because I've never dreamed I was a Lego person before! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment