Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dream: Meeting P!nk at a Beach Party

ANOTHER dream about P!nk? What the heck? I guess typing out my other dream about having hair like hers the other day made me dream about her.

Anyway, in this dream, I was at a beach party. I know I had quite a few dreams before that, because we slept just about ALL day because Tricity has been sick, but this is the only one I can remember because it was right before I woke up. I forgot how I got to the beach party, or why I was there, but I was hanging out with all of these party people and celebrities in my dream.

I was sitting on a couch that was at the edge of a pavilion, toward the back, near a fire pit. The sun was going down, so it was a little dark, but still light enough for everyone to see (you know - that dusky-sunset look?), and they also had some colored party lights on. Some of the celebrities were hanging out with people, some were up dancing, some were cooking on the grills, and some, like P!nk, were in charge of the music. She was the DJ.

She decided to take a break and hang out with people, and to my surprise, she sat down by me! Not that she noticed me, I don't think, but it's more like - I happened to be sitting in the right spot at the right time. I know I was geeking out, thinking to myself, "Okay, Candice. Play it cool. Don't say or do the wrong things. This could be your big chance to make friends with a celebrity. She's completely awesome, and you want her to see value in you. Don't blow it!" lol

I don't remember what we talked about, but I tried not to say too much because I know how I can ramble when I get nervous and anxiety starts creeping in. Then again, I didn't want to say too little and make her think I was being a snob! She was sitting there, playing around with a synthesizer. After about 5 minutes of listening to her talk to the person on the other side, and playing around with the buttons, the other person decided to get up and do something else, leaving just me and her sitting there. I asked, "So can you teach me how to play the synthesizer?" She smiled and it looked like she laughed to herself. She just answered back, "You don't want to learn how to play the synthesizer."

She started to get up. I could tell she was leaving. I thought, "Great, you blew it! Now she's going to find someone who's not so needy to hang out with, who doesn't have to ask how to play instruments in order to hang out with her!". However, to my surprise and delight, she leaned close and said, "I don't even know how to play the synthesizer!" She winked, and then was gone.

Pretty cool dream. She didn't blow me off at all! She was just playing it cool. Even in my dreams, P!nk is the most awesome rock star that I know! :-D :-D :-D That's all I can really remember about the dream. I woke up in a good mood. I bet she's that awesome in reality, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment