Monday, February 17, 2014

New House for the Anders Family

On Sunday, after the Girl Scout World Thinking Day event that Tricity and I went to, we got to go see the new house that the Anders family is now currently renting. Adam and Buddy spent all day moving things and picking up some furniture all the way from Fredericktown, so when they finally were done for the night, Kandy invited us over for supper as a way to thank him for his help. We had friend chicken and tacos (KFC and Taco Bell! lol).

The whole time we were there, Tricity was going nuts. I had to keep telling her to settle down so she didn't get worked up, because every time she did, she would start coughing again. You know how it is with kids and a new home, though. All that floor... All that space to dance and run and just go crazy! She was going around and around the hallway, because it made a loop through the different rooms, and I couldn't help myself. I had to get up and chase her! :-D I also helped Kandy put sheets on the beds.

I LOVE their new place! I just hate that they have to pay so much for it, but it's very nice! I'm hoping we get to go over there more often to hang out, now that they're closer. And a HUGE thank you to anyone who has helped them out! There's still a lot that they need to get back on their feet (like furniture!), but at least now they have a home to live in. I feel bad that they have to rent, when they were used to owning a home before, but it's SOMEthing, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment