Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Adults Love Bluey, Too!

Some time back, the girls got me into watching the cartoon Puppy Dog Pals. I'd say it was back in 2019 when I used to babysit Jazmin before we got custody of the kids. I thought it was adorable! And I loved that one of the voice actors was also the kid who voiced Catbug. I didn't mind cuddling up and watching it with her.


Now there is this cartoon that they watch that I ABSOLUTELY love called Bluey! I originally saw it during the time when we were staying at my in-laws house, and I had to find cartoons for the kids to watch. Allison saw the name on the channel menu and said they REALLY wanted to watch it, and even Tricity said "Yeah, I've seen it before, it's a cute cartoon" so I said sure, I'll give it a shot. I'm glad I did! I love how the Dad does a lot of the playing around with the kid, like Adam does with the girls, and how the Mom does more of the work around the house like me. Now when the opening comes on, instead of the names they say on the show, we say "Aunt Candice, Uncle Adam, Jazmin, Allison!" If you have little kiddos, I highly recommend watching it with them. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment