Thursday, November 18, 2021

There's a Leak In Our Yard

The well guys came early today and left, but what is all of this? I'm guessing it's the sediment from drilling? It's like sand and rock all over the place. But there is water trickling out of the ground now! They put the pipe in and now the other guys will have to come tomorrow to hook everything up.



Tricity came home sick today. She still wasn't feeling too good after being home sick yesterday. We were supposed to go to Family Night at the middle school tonight, but Adam said he's not feeling good either, and to be honest, neither am I. All I wanted to do is sleep most of the day. Devin has basketball practice though, and Adam said he will at least take him to that. I wish I could get pictures of that, but we're not allowed in the gym for insurance reasons, just like with the girl scout meetings now. Am I happy about that? No. I'd much rather be at his practices to see what I can help him out with, or what he's doing great in, but it is what it is... It's not the same world that it used to be any more...

No comments:

Post a Comment