Saturday, November 20, 2021

They Finished the Well!

They finished the well today. They said they weren't going to get it done until after Thanksgiving, but it's already finished. The water is a bit brown, but they said it will take some time for it to clear up. They also said it will need to have a filter put on it some time down the line, and that it's going to cost another $1000+. I said - why couldn't they just go ahead and do that now? Then it could have just been added to the total charge of what we're going to have to pay back to Adam's parents. I don't know... This whole thing to me was kind of a crappy deal, but it had to be done :-\


So here's our spigot, and 4 new things that have been put up in the yard that I call an annoyance to mow around mushrooms. Why do I call them mushrooms? Because that's what I'm going to pain them as when I get a chance because they look hideous and are just going to be a nuisance. I guess by the way they tore up the yard, I'm going to have to see if we can plant grass seed next year. Yet another project for the list.

Allison was feeling sick so she slept most of the day. We went to get Mom's groceries and the rest of the stuff for Thanksgiving. This year, I wanted to be ready! All except pumpkin pie and cool whip. If there's any chance I can squeeze in a pumpkin pie before Thanksgiving, that would be great, because that's what Khloe and Devin really love! At least we will have a feast to kick off the first Thanksgiving in our forever home ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment