Monday, November 15, 2021

Thanksgiving Dishes

So I saw this today...


For me, it depends on who's cooking them. If I am doing the cooking, then I like 2, 4, 6. If someone else is cooking, I'd go with 2, 3, and 6. Why is there a change??? Because I'm picky.

If I'm cooking the stuffing, it HAS to be Stove Top cornbread stuffing. That's the ONLY kind I like! To me, anyone else's stuffing is soggy, it's mushy, it's just disgusting... Stove Top's cornbread stuffing is crumbly and doesn't just sit like a lump in your mouth. So as I said, it just depends on who is cooking.

I've already started picking out what I'm going to cook for Thanksgiving this year. This year, I want to be better prepared! So far, the menu consists of:
turkey
ham
gravy
mashed potatoes
corn on the cob
stuffing
cranberry sauce
deviled eggs
green bean casserole
mac and cheese
Hawaiian sweet rolls
German chocolate cake
and hopefully pumpkin pie with cool whip if I can afford it. I think I have all the ingredients to make everything else. It just wouldn't be a Thanksgiving dinner without pumpkin pie, right???

I know it seems like a feast, but we've got 7 people, 7 dogs, and 5 cats to share with! lol Either way, it should be a nice Thanksgiving in our own home! I'm so excited! What's your favorite Thanksgiving dishes? What foods are you excited for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment