Sunday, November 14, 2021

Stabbing Pain Near My Incision

This happened back in August as well, but I hadn't said anything about it except to my family and my surgeon, but they said they didn't think it was anything to worry about, and then it went away. Well here I am, I'm almost at 5 months, and I keep getting a burning stabbing pain near my biggest incision scar when I move a particular way. Anyone else experience this or know what may be causing it??? It has been healed for quite some time now, so I'm confused. I was out gardening and planting the flower bulbs, trying to dig through rock, and it just felt like something either ripped or like someone stuck me in the stomach. It burned like a hot poker for a moment and then it slowly went away. It also happens if I'm bent over and I cough. As you can see, it's been healed for some time, so I just don't get it. So weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment